Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally.

Tomorrow is the start of my last full week here. As much as I've hated it, I've loved it. It was a great experience that will look wonderful on any future resume. I'll miss waking up in my OWN house, totally silent, doing my own thing, making my own food, looking out at the property knowing that I helped make it beautiful. It's been fun, but I'm glad it's over.

Cookie, the dog who adopted me, is currently sleeping at my feet. She is the best dog ever. Really. Right now she stinks like sweaty dog who jumped into the creek this morning, but is still just the nicest critter. She loves me and I'm starting to love her. Now I have no idea how keeping her will work out or if I even can. Ugh, just another thing I need to stress out about.

This is me!

Photobucket

No comments: